Category Archives: Wedding Planning Advise
The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography
Getting married is exciting and overwhelming all in the same breath. Costs can add up quickly and then panic mode sinks in, you start thinking how to “cut” down and stay on budget, you think you can find a “cheaper” photographer. Wrong Move. Think about it, after the dress is worn, the I Do’s are …
Are Bridal Trials Necessary?
Part of my job as a Wedding Planner is to create the perfect wedding day experience, and that includes making sure you feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day. Getting a Bridal Trial is often overlooked as an unnecessary expense, however, I highly recommend that you include this in your budget. This is why …
How to Stay Organized Planning Your Wedding
You’re engaged! Congratulations! Before you start your journey of wedding planning, it’s essential that you have an organized plan to make the process as seamless as possible. No question, wedding planning can be overwhelming. There are a lot of details that go into making an event like this. Not to scare you, but did …
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
- Are Bridal Trials Necessary? April 18, 2019
- How to Stay Organized Planning Your Wedding April 9, 2019
- Finalist for Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018 February 6, 2019
- BEST Wedding Under $25,000 of 2018 Award February 6, 2019
You May Also Like: