Are Bridal Trials Necessary?
Part of my job as a Wedding Planner is to create the perfect wedding day experience, and that includes making sure you feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day. Getting a Bridal Trial is often overlooked as an unnecessary expense, however, I highly recommend that you include this in your budget.
This is why for today’s blog, I have asked Pamela Price from Priceless Beauty, a good friend and Professional Hair and Make-up Artist to explain the Importance of including a Bridal Trial.
Pamela in action. Photo Credit: Shotlife Studio
Her talented work includes working for well-known TV programs such as Breakfast Television, CP24, E Talk, Omni News, Sun TV, Rogers TV, YTV, and ET Canada. As well as been featured in Oxygen, Lifestyle Magazine, Asian Woman Magazine, Fitness Star Magazine, TandM Magazine, The Toronto Sun, along with several online publications.
Because Pamela is such a good friend of ours, she is offering a free Consultation to all of Alfresco Wedding Planner’s followers, simply by mentioning this post.
You can contact her here: https://priceless-beauty.com/contact/
Photo Credit: Shotlife Studio
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- Wedding Tips: Creating and Finalizing your Guest List January 26, 2022
- Romantic Pop-up Pandemic Wedding January 25, 2022
- Romantic Backyard Wedding January 18, 2022
- 2022 Pantone Colour of the Year January 18, 2022
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
You May Also Like: