Wedding Tips: Creating and Finalizing your Guest List
One of the hardest parts of wedding planning is creating and finalizing the guest list! We know it can be so hard, you wish you could invite everyone, but costs start to add up quickly the longer your guest list gets!
Start by writing down every person you’d want to be there. Before you start cutting down the list to fit your venue & budget here are a few things to consider:
– are we inviting kids? (It’s totally okay if you’re not!!)
– if we invite certain groups of people (ie. co-workers, extended family) will we invite them all?
– when was the last time you saw them?
– Have they met your significant other?
– Were you invited to their wedding?
– will everyone receive a plus-one, or where are you drawing the line?
Don’t feel obligated to invite anyone, even if you were invited to their wedding, especially if you haven’t talked to them in a few years or more!
Creating a guest list is something we can help you with if you’re having difficulty narrowing it down. Send me a DM today to book a consultation, I’d love to chat!
Photo Credit: Sheldon Isaac Images
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- Wedding Tips: Creating and Finalizing your Guest List January 26, 2022
- Romantic Pop-up Pandemic Wedding January 25, 2022
- Romantic Backyard Wedding January 18, 2022
- 2022 Pantone Colour of the Year January 18, 2022
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
You May Also Like: