Romantic Backyard Wedding
Some of my favourite weddings to plan have been simple yet romantic backyard weddings.
If I had to guess I think we’re going to see a lot more of these types of weddings, what better way to celebrate your love than in your own backyard?! If you’re considering going this route here are a few tips to help take a simple backyard event to a romantic dream wedding
1. Use string lights to brighten things up & add a beautiful whimsical feel
2. Consider using “indoor decor” such as area rugs, couches/chairs to add style and function!
3. Add pops of colour where you can. Use things such as your table linens, dessert table, signs, florals etc. to add some extra vibrance.
4. Use plants/greenery to help turn small delicate accents into the dreamy romantic decor. This can be things such as centrepieces, simplistic decor accents, or small floral place settings.
5. Add something personal to you as a couple such as a signature cocktail, combined playlist, or fun games for guests.(And don’t forget the dance floor!)One of the easiest ways to turn a simple event into the wedding of your dreams is to hire a wedding planner that can help execute your vision and bring all of your ideas to life.
Book a consultation at alfrescowedding.ca, I’d love to chat about your big day!..
Photo Credit: Becca Vey Photography
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- Wedding Tips: Creating and Finalizing your Guest List January 26, 2022
- Romantic Pop-up Pandemic Wedding January 25, 2022
- Romantic Backyard Wedding January 18, 2022
- 2022 Pantone Colour of the Year January 18, 2022
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
You May Also Like: