Category Archives: Real Wedding
Finalist for Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018
I may not have won this award, however, I still feel proud of this wedding and being a finalist for the Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018 by The Wedding Planner’s Institute of Canada. Bride and Groom: Angelica and Joseph Date: Saturday, June 9, 2018 Theme: Idyllic and Graceful. Everything about this wedding was picturesque from the …
BEST Wedding Under $25,000 of 2018 Award
BEST Wedding Under $25,000 Every year since becoming a Certified Wedding Planner by The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, I look forward to going to the annual Kick-off Gala Party. It’s a chance for wedding planners to network and celebrate together. This year at the Awards Ceremony, I was recognized with the Best Wedding under …
Real Wedding – Amanda & Joseph
Amanda & Joseph – Wedding Day Management I met Amanda only a month before her wedding, she had planned and hired a group of amazing wedding vendors for her big day. With three young kids of her own, she needed a wedding planner to oversee all her plans come together.
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
- Are Bridal Trials Necessary? April 18, 2019
- How to Stay Organized Planning Your Wedding April 9, 2019
- Finalist for Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018 February 6, 2019
- BEST Wedding Under $25,000 of 2018 Award February 6, 2019
You May Also Like: