Venue Spotlight: The Guild Inn, Open House
Last week I was thrilled to attend The Guild Inn Estate’s Open House. It’s one of the few wedding venues didn’t have to input the address in my handy GPS, this beautiful historical spot is in the neighbourhood I grew up in. I know the area well.
This stunning venue will delight your guests. It’s a heritage and historical property restored to its original splendour and charm. Get ready for breath-taking views from the 20 foot floor to ceiling windows overlooking the park and historical artifacts and artworks. Inside you will also find remarkable artwork displayed.
Have a large family? No problem here, with a capability of hosting up to 1000 guests. But they have multiple rooms that can be adjusted to accommodated smaller parties too.
They have lots to offer if your looking for a wedding venue:
- a host to greet guests
- in-house modern table and chairs and house linens
- state of the art audiovisual technology, with built-in screens, projectors
- lots of options for bar and food choices, with food tasting for 2 people.
- You can even have your wedding ceremony on site – how convenient is that!
Need more information about this delightful venue, visit www.guildinnestate.com.
Ciao for now.
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- Wedding Tips: Creating and Finalizing your Guest List January 26, 2022
- Romantic Pop-up Pandemic Wedding January 25, 2022
- Romantic Backyard Wedding January 18, 2022
- 2022 Pantone Colour of the Year January 18, 2022
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
You May Also Like: