Wedding Tips: Creating and Finalizing your Guest List
One of the hardest parts of wedding planning is creating and finalizing the guest list! We know it can be so hard, you wish you could invite everyone, but costs start to add up quickly the longer your guest list gets! Start by writing down every person you’d want to be there. Before you start …
Are Bridal Trials Necessary?
Part of my job as a Wedding Planner is to create the perfect wedding day experience, and that includes making sure you feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day. Getting a Bridal Trial is often overlooked as an unnecessary expense, however, I highly recommend that you include this in your budget. This is why …
How to Stay Organized Planning Your Wedding
You’re engaged! Congratulations! Before you start your journey of wedding planning, it’s essential that you have an organized plan to make the process as seamless as possible. No question, wedding planning can be overwhelming. There are a lot of details that go into making an event like this. Not to scare you, but did …
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- Wedding Tips: Creating and Finalizing your Guest List January 26, 2022
- Romantic Pop-up Pandemic Wedding January 25, 2022
- Romantic Backyard Wedding January 18, 2022
- 2022 Pantone Colour of the Year January 18, 2022
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
You May Also Like: