How to Stay Organized Planning Your Wedding
You’re engaged! Congratulations! Before you start your journey of wedding planning, it’s essential that you have an organized plan to make the process as seamless as possible. No question, wedding planning can be overwhelming. There are a lot of details that go into making an event like this. Not to scare you, but did …
Finalist for Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018
I may not have won this award, however, I still feel proud of this wedding and being a finalist for the Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018 by The Wedding Planner’s Institute of Canada. Bride and Groom: Angelica and Joseph Date: Saturday, June 9, 2018 Theme: Idyllic and Graceful. Everything about this wedding was picturesque from the …
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
- Are Bridal Trials Necessary? April 18, 2019
- How to Stay Organized Planning Your Wedding April 9, 2019
- Finalist for Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018 February 6, 2019
- BEST Wedding Under $25,000 of 2018 Award February 6, 2019
You May Also Like: