Finalist for Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018
I may not have won this award, however, I still feel proud of this wedding and being a finalist for the Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018 by The Wedding Planner’s Institute of Canada. Bride and Groom: Angelica and Joseph Date: Saturday, June 9, 2018 Theme: Idyllic and Graceful. Everything about this wedding was picturesque from the …
BEST Wedding Under $25,000 of 2018 Award
BEST Wedding Under $25,000 Every year since becoming a Certified Wedding Planner by The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, I look forward to going to the annual Kick-off Gala Party. It’s a chance for wedding planners to network and celebrate together. This year at the Awards Ceremony, I was recognized with the Best Wedding under …
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
- Are Bridal Trials Necessary? April 18, 2019
- How to Stay Organized Planning Your Wedding April 9, 2019
- Finalist for Best Wedding over $25,000 of 2018 February 6, 2019
- BEST Wedding Under $25,000 of 2018 Award February 6, 2019
You May Also Like: