Romantic Pop-up Pandemic Wedding
Congratulations Katie and Megan!! We have been working together since 2019, sadly they postponed their wedding 3 times because of the pandemic. I’m thrilled to finally see these two say ” I DO” at the beautiful Millbrook Cathedral Venue. Photo Credit: Love the Moment Photography #popupwedding #elegantwedding #microwedding #beautifulwedding #torontowedding #torontoeventplanner #gtaweddings #lgbtqwedding #lgbtqweddingplanner #loveislove …
BEST Wedding Under $25,000 of 2018 Award
BEST Wedding Under $25,000 Every year since becoming a Certified Wedding Planner by The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, I look forward to going to the annual Kick-off Gala Party. It’s a chance for wedding planners to network and celebrate together. This year at the Awards Ceremony, I was recognized with the Best Wedding under …
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- Wedding Tips: Creating and Finalizing your Guest List January 26, 2022
- Romantic Pop-up Pandemic Wedding January 25, 2022
- Romantic Backyard Wedding January 18, 2022
- 2022 Pantone Colour of the Year January 18, 2022
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
You May Also Like: