Are Bridal Trials Necessary?
Part of my job as a Wedding Planner is to create the perfect wedding day experience, and that includes making sure you feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day. Getting a Bridal Trial is often overlooked as an unnecessary expense, however, I highly recommend that you include this in your budget. This is why …
Guest Blog by BridesMaid.ca: How renting your bridesmaid dresses will make your wedding planning easier
You rent your groomsmen suits, your tables, your decor… the list goes on. So why not rent your bridesmaid dresses too? There are so many benefits to renting and the best of all is that it will make your life WAY easier when wedding planning mania is in full swing. Though the memories will last …
Hi, I’m Liz!
Welcome to the Alfresco Wedding Planner blog! Stop by often, we blog about real weddings, wedding
inspiration, tips and advice, and more!
- Wedding Tips: Creating and Finalizing your Guest List January 26, 2022
- Romantic Pop-up Pandemic Wedding January 25, 2022
- Romantic Backyard Wedding January 18, 2022
- 2022 Pantone Colour of the Year January 18, 2022
- The Top 5 Questions You Should be Asking When Choosing Your Wedding Photographer by Love The Moment Photography April 25, 2020
You May Also Like: